Real Estate Odor Problems
If it smells, it won't sell.
Having difficulty selling a home due to an odor? Did the previous owner have pets or smoke? We have the perfect solution for your problem! We offer a new process of removing odors that has been 100% successful. Even better, the process can usually be done within 24 hours.
The process starts with a thorough cleaning of the ventilation system and ducts. Using special tools, the ducts are cleaned with a rotating brush that vacuums any debris preventing any possible spreading of the issue.
Next is the application of a special formulation that destroys any odor causing bacteria and mold while not leaving behind any harmful residue. This application covers the entire house to eliminate odors at their source and is particularly useful for pet and smoke problems which have a tendency to blanket an entire home.
Finally, a mold inhibitor is applied to the duct-work and any problematic areas to prevent future issues and ensure a lasting clean.
The special formulation eliminates bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It is about 7 times more effective than regular chlorine such as in bleach, and microorganisms cannot build up a resistance. After treatment, it freely breaks down into salt and water and does not produce carcinogenic by-products such as when using chlorine.
Some animals have a tendency of marking air vents, especially floor units. This can lead to unsanitary and very smelly results that can build up for years, and any new animals will want to re-mark the same air vents. Smoke tends to travel everywhere inside a house and can stick to the walls, ceiling, ventilation, and any other nooks and crannies. Both of these can effect the smell of a home and can aggravate allergies and asthma making a home almost impossible to sell. If a potential buyer walks into a home and notices a smell or begins sneezing, chances are they will not want to spend much time at the home let alone buy it, that's why if there is any issue with odors or if the previous owners had pets or were smokers it is strongly advised to have the ventilation cleaned and the home removed of any odor causing bacteria and mold.